What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We ask you to share your e-mail addresses in order to inform you about news and events of the Unify project. Your email will not be used for other purposes and will not be shared with third parties.
The person sharing their data has the right to:
- Access the personal data processed by CAN Europe: in other words, get answers to several questions concerning the data processing, such as the reason of treatment, the people to whom the data is sent, the duration of the data conservation, etc …;
- Receive a copy of the personal data that is processed;
- Correct incorrect data;
- Complete incomplete data, for example by providing a supplementary declaration;
- To erase their personal data;
- Get a treatment limitation. Treatment will be limited when the law or other regulations require to do so;
- To receive the personal data in a structured format, commonly used and electronically readable. The person has the right to transmit this data to another controller;
- Withdraw their consent to process his data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent made prior to its withdrawal.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.